Mental training has proved to be a hugely beneficial asset to many successful and aspiring people. How is this useful?
Radhika Kawlra Singh has created a thorough impact on the minds of the country’s top-ranked men and women from versatile fields over two decades of practice as an Olympic mind coach. With the trilogy of ‘YOU’ books, she equips you with the means to empower the self. We asked her to help us understand mind training.
Have you ever felt sure about something, and later realized that you were wrong? Or, persevered a dream, put in tonnes of hard work, and the job fell through? Have you been in a situation in which you don’t have the skill to deal with your emotions? Been misunderstood and found no way to remedy the misperception about you? How is it possible to know how to accurately deal with 60,000 thoughts that we have within one waking cycle of time? How do we go from one place in our lives to the next, knowing how we can make things right?
The human brain is perpetually mapping neural connections so it can develop a mind. Based on environmental stimuli, the mind produces a state within itself that constructs a movement towards meeting goals, thereby building a known trajectory. Every thought builds upon itself, strengthening the mind’s understanding of concepts and ideas. Through this journey, the human learns to control emotions. On finding success the human mind builds self-worth and positive encouraging emotions. With failure, It learns to identify chaos, recognize restlessness, and build further on ambiguity.
The process of mental development is based on a permanent flow of mental images. These are consistent with the actual occurrences that are observed by the mind, and other mental images that are borrowed from the memories from the past. Just as feelings give life to each mental construct, images make up the physical properties of everything that is in form. Humans get perplexed with the plethora of information they receive. Often they make irrational decisions and take incorrect action. Although they may be aware it’s not what they want for themselves, because 90 percent of their behavior is subconscious, the mind acts out a sequence of habituated reactions.
The key issue is that the human mind is built such that the mind captures events and makes associations simply based on recurring occurrences. There is little logical correlation to the development of ideas. The subconscious only needs instances to repeat themselves, to make and mark them as permanent material. Understanding something is true depends upon how frequently it has been observed by the mind and the depth of intensity that is utilized.
Working with a mind coach will enable you to make healthy choices so you may decide what material your mind should rely upon, and how you may actually dismiss the irrelevant information that you are absorbing. Here is a list of potential jobs you can give your mental trainer –
1. Create the correct mental awareness to bring clarity to the areas of the mind that need reworking.
2. Highlight both the known and the unknown areas of negativity within, and create a new route for a behavioral shift.
3. Initiate the willingness to trigger a growing momentum within yourself that seeks to uncover a higher potential.
4. Be taught actual mind techniques that enable an ongoing shift in perception.
5. Acquire the ability to correctly rehearse the repetitive sequences of imagined events, so they lead to predictable outcomes.
6. Become proficient in controlling the mind to dismiss insignificant attachments.
7. Impress upon the increasing frailty of mistrust and indoctrinate the spirit of self-belief.
8. Activate a degree of interest in building spiritual strength.
9. Expand the spirit of inquiry to better comprehend the power of the occult and facilitate intuition.
10. Find the correct encouragement to adopt a systematic self-check routine so the many abilities gained are not lost to faulty interpretation.
11. Familiarize the self with the collective psychosis, that has been ingrained in the personality.
12. Alleviate the process of natural healing and visualization to ensure the body’s organs discharge any illness or disease.
13. Build a steady process of recognizing change and anchoring new responses.
14. Assimilate a routine that escalates the potential to make changes.
15. Establish the correct reinforcement to deepen the network of relationships.
16. Facilitate the ability to become independent and confident.
17. Build patience to let time deliver the assurance that meets all practiced projections.
18. Create a new habit that guides acceptance and flexibility, both.
19. Formulate the mental certainty that all feelings are healthy and discover a personalized route to find a stimulating balance.
20. Find the conviction to build the strongest belief in the power within the self.